Ph.D. Program in Oceanography and Global Change at the Canary Islands, Spain
Physical Oceanography and Remote Sensing
Topics covered by researchers involved in the DOYCAG are presented here in such a manner that the Ph.D. student may follow his/her own interesting topic and then find the researcher related to that particular topic.
- Physical Oceanography and Remote Sensing
- The Vertical Ocean Pump. Pablo Sangrà.
- Large-scale Ocean Circulation. Alonso Hernández Guerra
- Coastal upwelling systems. Ángeles Marrero Díaz, Angel Rodríguez-Santana.
- Ocean Mixing Processes and Water Masses. Angel Rodríguez-Santana, Ángeles Marrero Díaz.
- Ocean Internal Waves. Antonio Martínez-Marrero, Luis Cana.
- Generation and analysis of operational remote sensing products applied to Oceanography, Climate Change and environment. Francisco Eugenio, Javier Marcello.
- Multispectral, multitemporal and multi resolution image processing using satellite remote sensing data. Javier Marcello, Francisco Eugenio.